McAfee introduced wireless SSD (Solid storage device) along with worlds first smallest USB Flash Drive. McAfee will provide security for connected homes, mobile security and privacy.
McAfee, the well-known cyber security company has announced a new identity theft solution which overcomes the traditional antivirus sysytem. The new security solution is designed to keep consumers stay protected in the wake of recent massive data breaches. With McAfee Identity Theft Protection, the digital world is a safer place to live, work and play claims the company.
McAfee Identity Theft Protection allows users to protect their identities with personal monitoring, financial monitoring and recovery tools. Through new partner innovations with D-Link and Samsung, McAfee delivers security in the areas of the connected home, mobile security and privacy.
McAfee Identity Theft Protection, McAfee Secure Home Platform, McAfee Safe Family and McAfee Safe Connect are said to offer consumers a peace of mind in this digital world fueled by volume, speed and complexity. The global OEM, TEM, ISPs and telecommunications companies are teaming up with McAfee to help keep their customers safe.
Following are the major highlights of this program
Top 10 Tips & Tricks for Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
• McAfee expands into identity theft protection market
• D-Link Wi-Fi Router Powered by McAfee will automatically protect users’ connected home devices
• Samsung Secure Wi-Fi with backend technology from McAfee now is now available for Galaxy Note8 customers in Europe
• McAfee delivers products in key pillars of identity theft protection, connected home, online safety for kids, and online privacy
Securing Digital Identity
Identity theft is a major concern all over the globe. Consumers reported that Identity theft is what they fear the most. Despite this concern, only a few numbers of consumers have signed up for an ID theft protection service. With personal monitoring, financial monitoring and recovery, consumers have the tools they need to help keep personal identities safe and secured.
Key features of securing Digital Identity include:
• Cyber Monitoring – Scans the online black market and the Dark Web and alerts users when their personal information is at risk.
• Social Security Number Trace – It delivers reports of known aliases and addresses tied to a users’ Social Security Number so they can review for potentially fake identities.
• Credit Monitoring – Sends reports based on lending and credit history, and alerts users to changes to their creditworthiness.
• 24/7 Dedicated Agent Support – Allows users access to agents who can answer questions and provide guidance on topics from using credit responsibly to handling identity theft.
One of the recent security breaches that affected various devices are Spectre and Meltdown. The security vulnerabilities affected the modern Intel chipsets causing serious Kernel memory leak issues on the modern computers running Windows, Linux and macOS. The reason for the cause of this bug and the exact problem seems to remain a mystery, however Windows and Linux have started rolling out updates to fix the issue.
For all tech related news please follow www.gizbot.com
Best Mobiles in India